Home Delivery to the Extremely Vulnerable
Holwood Farm Helping Hand
We are working with a group of volunteers who will take "Click and Collect" orders and deliver them to your home. To qualify you must be in one of the following categories:
- Elderly, i.e. over 70
- Extremely vulnerable GOV.UK-Guidance
- Isolating because someone in the household has or is suspected of having COVID-19.
- NHS Workers unable to access other services.
To apply please contact our volunteers on firstname.lastname@example.org giving; your name, full address including postcode, contact number and brief reason for qualification. Once accepted onto the programme we will send you an email confirmation. Orders should be placed via the regular "Click and Collect" mechanism, the volunteers will be notified of your order and will arrange for it to be collected from the farmshop and delivered to your home, they will contact you directly to confirm delivery times.
There is no charge for this service, however we would ask if you are able to make a contribution of £3
If you would like to volunteer to make deliveries to the vulnerable in your local area, please contact Mandy our lead volunteer: email@example.com
- It will require you to use your own car
- Please check your insurance to ensure that it can be used to make deliveries. Some policies exclude deliveries, even when they are unpaid and as a volunteer.
- You must be fit and healthy and not in a vulnerable category or be living with anyone who is vulnerable.
- Fuel expenses will be covered